terça-feira, 30 de março de 2010

# 207

::



Antes do pôr do sol...

Celine:
 
"Reality and love are almost contradictory for me.

[...]

People just have an affaire, or even... entire relationships...
They break up and they forget!
They move on like they would have changed a brand of Cereals!
I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with.
Because each person have...
you know, specific qualities.
You can never replace anyone.
What is lost is lost.
Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me.
I haven't fully recovered.
That's why I'm very careful with getting involved, because...
It hurts too much!
I will miss of the person the most mundane things.
Like I'm obsessed with little things.
 
[...] 
 
The idea that we can only be complete with another person is...
EVIL!
Right?"

Nenhum comentário: